Bébé et Bambin
1. Before use: Instruct and practice the safe opening and closing of the waist belt buckles with your child.
2. Place the waist belt around your child's waist.
3. Buckle and adjust. (Make sure you hear a "clicking" sound to ensure proper closure of the buckle)
4. Put doll or toy inside the built-in inner pocket either on the front or on the back of your child.
5. Assist in placing the should straps over their shoulders.
6. Buckle chest/back strap to hold the shoulder straps in place.
7. To remove the toy carrier: Unbuckle the waist and chest/back strap by squeezing the male part of the buckle and withdraw it from the female buckle. Remove toy carrier.